MembersName / Member Since
- Jane Kellogg / 1999
- Jessica Tabolt Halm / 2005
- Tammy Wooster / 2008
- Rebecca Steeves / 2013
- Shannon Garnsey / 2014
- Dave Peeler / 2015
The CCC meets at 7:00 pm on the 1st Wednesday of every month at the Municipal Building, 12 Gearty Way.
The Campton Conservation Commission (CCC) believes the community is sustained by its natural landscapes, clean water, forest and agricultural products, and varied habitats for plants and animals.
The CCC sees its mission as working to preserve, protect, and properly utilize these resources for current and future residents of the town.Goals in Reaching Our Mission
- Assist others in learning about and using current scientific and best practice methods about forestry and agriculture, ecology, and water quality.
- Help guide growth and change in the town to maintain healthy ecosystems.
- Educate property owners about methods of saving open space for benefits of health, recreation, environmental education, and economy.
- Assist in proper management of public lands for the good of the community.
- Work to preserve special natural habitats for local native species of wildlife and plants.
- Pursue partnerships with other groups within the region who have similar missions.